These are wonderful little rolls that are very "more-ish", very addictive. You can use any combination of cheeses that you like, we're partial to feta and kashkaval.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread evenly the crumbled feta on the first piece of dough.
- 2Cover with the second piece, then add shredded yellow cheese.
- 3Roll carefully.
- 4With a sharp knife cut the roll approximately every inch.
- 5Hold each piece between the palms of your hands and make a slight rotary movement to seal the pastry.
- 6Place on a non-stick pan and bake in a medium oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sephardi Flaky Cheese Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.7
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 522.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g