Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I remember loving this as a child, and my children enjoy this cereal.
Make and share this Semolina Cereal (Portuguese Pappas) recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk on medium heat until hot.
- Add the semolina, sugar and dash of salt and stir well.
- Stir the semolina every few minutes to avoid creating lumps. The semolina is ready when the cereal leaves a pattern on the top for several seconds when you are stirring it (approximately 10 minutes).
- Spoon the semolina into 8 oz pyrex dishes then sprinkle the top with cinnamon. The cereal will continue to firm up as it cools.
- Cover and refrigerate when cool.