1/3 Photos of Selection of Spiced Tea Cookies
4 in 1! With the same dough you'll prepare a 4 different cookies to offer to your guests!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric stand mixer.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- 4Add to each portion the desired quantity of spieces.
- 5Place one portion on a sheet of plastic wrap on a work surface.
- 6Using your hands and the plastic wrap, roll the dough into a log 1 inch in diameter, making sure that the plastic wrap covers the entire roll.
- 7Flatten the ends of the log by gently tapping them on the work surface, then fold the plastic wrap over the ends.
- 8Roll the log a few more times to make as smooth and even a cylinder as possible (for round cookies).
- 9Wrap the log in an additional sheet of plastic.
- 10Repeat with the remaining 3 dough portions.
- 11Lay the four logs in the refrigerator until they are firm, for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- 12To Bake: Position a rack in mid oven and pre-heat to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- 13Have 2 ungreased baking sheets ready.
- 14Remove 2 logs from the fridge and unwrap them.
- 15Cut log into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 16Place slices on baking sheet, spacing 1 inch apart; they spread as thy bake.
- 17Bake cookies about 10 minutes, until their edges are golden and tops are pale gold.
- 18Then transfer the cookies to wire rack(s).
- 19Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Selection of Spiced Tea Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (745 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g