1/3 Photos of Seedy Muesli Bar Slice
A girlfriend made this for our Bible study group and I couldn't stop eating it! Sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, honey - mmmmmm! Hope someone out there likes it too! And so easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and line 3cm deep 16 x 28cm baking pan with baking paper.
- 2Cook oats, coconut, wheatgerm, sesame seeds, sunflower kernels and pumpkin seeds in frying pan over med heat stirring 8-10 min until golden. Place in a large bowl to cool and stir in sultanas.
- 3Cook butter, honey and sugar over med heat, stirring, for 3-4 min until sugar dissolves. Reduce to low and simmer without stirring for 7 minute.
- 4Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Spoon into pan and press down firmly, allow to set for a few hours in the fridge, then cut into slices and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seedy Muesli Bar Slice
Serving Size: 1 (962 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g