A girlfriend made this for our Bible study group and I couldn't stop eating it! Sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, honey - mmmmmm! Hope someone out there likes it too! And so easy to make!
- Grease and line 3cm deep 16 x 28cm baking pan with baking paper.
- Cook oats, coconut, wheatgerm, sesame seeds, sunflower kernels and pumpkin seeds in frying pan over med heat stirring 8-10 min until golden. Place in a large bowl to cool and stir in sultanas.
- Cook butter, honey and sugar over med heat, stirring, for 3-4 min until sugar dissolves. Reduce to low and simmer without stirring for 7 minute.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into pan and press down firmly, allow to set for a few hours in the fridge, then cut into slices and enjoy!