Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spicy sour cream, great with fries. I doubled the amount of spice to give a little extra zing.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 18 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄8 cup thinly sliced green onion (1/8-inch)
- 1⁄8 cup finely diced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed, finely diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix mayonnaise and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients in order, mixing well after each addition.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.