Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy to make and tastes delicious!
- 1 lb orange roughy
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan, melt butter in oven.
- In a separate pan, combine bread crumbs, cheese, basil, oregano, salt and garlic powder.
- Dip fish in melted butter, then in crumb mixture.
- Arrange coated fish in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with wine and lemon juice being careful to sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Sprinkle mushrooms and almonds on top.
- Bake covered at 350° for 25 minutes.
I try to avoid butter so I brushed the fish with olive oil then followed the recipe. Very good and the almonds were a special touch.