Recipe by MISSIB
Although it is quicker to buy bread crumbs already seasoned, sometimes I like to put my own touch to them.
Top Review by Mimi in Maine
This is my first PAC recipe to try and these breadcrumbs were wonderful. I used them on another recipe that I made and I could taste the lemon. It tasted soooo good. I have never had lemon bread crumbs before but this, I will make again. The garlic and lemon made a great combination. Thanks, MISSIB, for posting this. It is a keeper.
- 3 teaspoons garlic oil
- 2 teaspoons og finely minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 pinch sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat garlic oil over med-high heat.
- Add garlic and saute until pale gold.
- Add bread crumbs seasoned with salt/pepper.
- Lower heat to med
- Cook until crumbs are toasted (2-3 mins).
- Pour into bowl and toss well with parsley, lemon zest and cheese.
- Put in a tightly sealed jar and refrigerate. Will keep for several days.