Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An all time favorite
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup (regular or 98% fat free)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare stuffing using water and butter according to package directions.
- Spoon stuffing across center of 13 x 9 x 2 shallow baking dish.
- Place chops on each side of stuffing.
- Stir soup and milk in bowl.
- Pour over chops.
- Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
It was ok - the stuffing was mushy (should have figured with the soup poured over the top).