Recipe by seashells63
Everybody's all time favorite! You can add seafoods, mushrooms and more just heat it up in the sauce, so ez and splendid!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or more)
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over med/low heat.
- Add garlic, cream, pepper flakes and salt and bring to a simmer.
- Turn heat down when reaches to a rapid boil, simmer.
- Add cheese, and continue to simmer 8 minutes or until thickens.
- Pour sauce over top of pasta.