Recipe by seashells63
Everybody loves my nuts n bolts, been asking for this recipes. I gets tired of writing it down for them! So I post it here and for my safe keeper! :D
- 3 cups shreddies cereal
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 3 cups pretzels (small one are best)
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Bugles original flavor snacks
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 5 -8 dashes Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In large roasting pan, mix together the cereals.
- Stir all spices in melted butter.
- Drizzle over the cereal mixture.
- Mix well blended.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Turn oven off, let cool, stir again.
- Store in airtight containers.