Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this from another site, sounds delicious. May make Sunday. Quick and easy. A good side dish. My kind of food. Hope you like it.
- 1 (16 ounce) package shell pasta
- 1 lb bacon, diced
- 1 small onion
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- Boil salted water, add noodles, and cook til tender. Drain.
- Cook bacon til browned. Drain most of fat, add onion.
- Cook til transparent. Stir in diced tomatoes and tomato sauce, and water. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve over the noodles.