Recipe by tinyTigger
Quick take on the classics combination of chicken and potatoes. This is a WW recipe and 5 pts per serving.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (1/4 lb) skinless chicken breast, halved
- 4 red potatoes, small, thinly sliced
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Swirl the oil into a heated skillet. Then add the breast halves in one layer. Sear the breasts until browned (about 2 minutes on each side). Move from skillet to plate.
- In the same skillet, add the potatoes and stirring occasionally until they begin to brown. Next, stir in the olives and basil, adding the chicken back into the pan. Reduce the heat to low and let cook for about 5 minutes, stirring the potatoes after 3 minutes.