2 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 3 mins
My first experience with seal meat was not the best but was determine to find a recipe I would like , so needless to say I had to make use of all I heard but for sure I added some finishing touches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put seal ribs in a pot of boiling water to cover and add black pepper and boil 20 minutes Drain and wash of black pepper.
- 2Put in a roasting pan and put the strips of bacon over the meat and add chopped onion.
- 3Bake at 300 for 1/12 hours or until the meat starts to come off the bones.
- 4Take out meat and turn oven to 400.
- 5Take the dough and flatten to about 2 inches thick and place over meat and return to oven and bake 15 minutes or until brown.
- 6Take out roast and pastry and make gravy,serve over pastry and dinner.
- 7To make pastry mix together flour, baking powder, and salt cut in finely shortening, add water or milk.
- 8Knead gently 8 times.
- 9Pat to desired thckness.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seal Meat With Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.9
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 1138.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: