This is from Vol 29 no. 9 of Michegan County Lines. Cooktime really depends on when you put it in the oven. if everything is still hot from the stovetop, 15 minutes should do it. If you have let come down to room temp, then you will probably need more, just be careful to watch it and not let it burn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms, drain and save juice
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb cooked lobster meat
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 1/2 lb cooked crabmeat, picked over for cartilage
- 1 lb thin spaghetti, broken in half
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter or margarine; add onion, green pepper and mushrooms. Cook over medium heat until onion is soft; stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Add cream of shrimp soup and then add milk gradually; cook stirring constantly until thickened.
- 3Stir in cheese, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and liquid from mushrooms; cook until cheese melts.
- 4Break lobster and crab into pieces. Add lobster, crab and shrimp to sauce.
- 5Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- 6Pour cooked pasta into a shallow ovenproof casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Pour seafood mixture over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 350Â° 15 minutes, then put under the broiler until the cheese browns slightly.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 916.4
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 317.0 mg
- Sodium 2417.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 70.2 g