Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
delicious main or side dish. Found on my muellers sea shells pasta box. Very flavorful and easy. can add grilled chicken or shrimp to make a main course. I served with chicken cordon blue casserole on this website..... enjoy
- 453.59 g muellers sea pasta shells (or other brand, or your favorite noodle)
- 946.36 ml fresh broccoli florets, uncooked
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, mince or 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 7.39 ml dried rosemary
- 59.14 ml sun-dried tomato, chopped fine
- 59.14 ml white wine (optional)
- 236.59 ml chicken broth or 236.59 ml vegetable broth
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- cook sea shells (noodles) to package directions, adding broccoli the last 2-3 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain, cover, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a larg skillet; add garlic, basil rosemary, and sun dried tomatoes.
- cook 1 minute.
- add wine and reduce by 1/2. Add broth.
- Toss broccoli and shells with broth mixture and stir until heated through.
- Add cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.