delicious main or side dish. Found on my muellers sea shells pasta box. Very flavorful and easy. can add grilled chicken or shrimp to make a main course. I served with chicken cordon blue casserole on this website..... enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces muellers sea pasta shells (or other brand, or your favorite noodle)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, uncooked
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, mince or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup white wine (optional)
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1cook sea shells (noodles) to package directions, adding broccoli the last 2-3 minutes of cooking time.
- 2Drain, cover, and set aside.
- 3Heat olive oil in a larg skillet; add garlic, basil rosemary, and sun dried tomatoes.
- 4cook 1 minute.
- 5add wine and reduce by 1/2. Add broth.
- 6Toss broccoli and shells with broth mixture and stir until heated through.
- 7Add cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sea Shells Con Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 669.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 28.5 g