Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
delicious main or side dish. Found on my muellers sea shells pasta box. Very flavorful and easy. can add grilled chicken or shrimp to make a main course. I served with chicken cordon blue casserole on this website..... enjoy
- 16 ounces muellers sea pasta shells (or other brand, or your favorite noodle)
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, mince or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup white wine (optional)
- 1 cup chicken broth or 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- cook sea shells (noodles) to package directions, adding broccoli the last 2-3 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain, cover, and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a larg skillet; add garlic, basil rosemary, and sun dried tomatoes.
- cook 1 minute.
- add wine and reduce by 1/2. Add broth.
- Toss broccoli and shells with broth mixture and stir until heated through.
- Add cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.