Recipe by Holiday1234
Wonderful edible creations you can make for just about any occasion. This is really easy and your friends will be so impressed with you. You can be substitute the chocolate with almond bark, or colored melting candy (like from Wilton) to create different colored.
Top Review by puterkatz
This recipe worked great for me...I used bakers choc chunks in a 1 lb bag...added about 1/8 more of a cup of corn syrup. The trick was to use the double boiler method, blend gently with a spatula and cover the choc with wax paper and overnite in the fridge..It was extremely pliable and when too much? refridge it. We made all kinds of chocolate animals with it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- No microwave?
- Place the chocolate in the top of a double broiler over hot water and stir until melted.
- Add the corn syrup and blend.
- Pour the mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper.
- Spread the chocolate with your fingers until it's about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cover loosely with waxed paper and let it stiffen for at least a couple hours or overnight.
- The chocolate will become very pliable and you can start sculpting!