Recipe by Dancer^
I have made this with just egg whites and added a little low-fat cheese, turns out great.
Top Review by Sandra Hyde
I have a friend who has problems with eating eggs. I invited her around for brunch and made this up, using just the egg whites and adding a little low-fat chees. Dancer is right. It turns out great. I had to give my friend this recipe, so she can make it for herself. Thanks Dancer^.
- 1 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Using an electric blender or food processor, combine first 5 ingredients; cover and blend until frothy (about 10-15 seconds).
- Pour into a bowl and stir in green onions.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in mixture and cook until firm, stirring constantly.