1/1 Photo of Scottish Fish Cakes
1 hr 30 mins
You won't find these at your favourite local seafood joint.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the salmon and cod in orange and lemon juice, salt and pepper, basil, parsley and olive oil.
- 2Boil potatoes until cooked, drain them and then bake them in the oven (at low heat) for 10 minutes.
- 3Mash the potatoes and (while potato is still hot) mix in the fish and the marinade.
- 4Set the mixture aside to cool down.
- 5When the mixture is cold, add the beaten eggs and mix in.
- 6Take handfuls of the mixture and shape into large egg-sized balls, flatten to about 1-inch-thick rounds.
- 7Bake under a hot broiler for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scottish Fish Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 159.6 mg
- Sodium 111.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 27.1 g