Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are lovely little pastries. Very light.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 59.16 ml butter
- 236.59 ml flour
- 29.58 ml cream
- 118.29 ml jam or 118.29 ml marmalade
- 1 egg, well beaten
- confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream softened butter and cream cheese.
- Sift in flour and work in to butter mixture.
- Add cream and mix well.
- On floured board, roll out to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out into 4 inch rounds.
- Wet edges w/ cold water.
- Put a tsp.
- of jam in center.
- Fold over and press together.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Brush pastries with egg wash.
- Sprinkle w/ confectioners sugar.
- Bake 15 minutes.