- 1 fresh pineapple, leave outer skin on
- 2 cups cooked ham, cut into chunks
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown. Remove fruit. leaving shells intact. Core and dice fruit.
- In large bowl, put together pineapple, ham chunks, cherry tomatoes, celery and green onions.
- In small bowl, put together all other ingredients for dressing, blending well.
- Spoon dressing over pineapple combination, tossing gently to mix.
- Pile salad into pineapple shells to serve.