Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is really easy. From Pillsbury.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough, such as Pillsbury
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease 15x10x1 inch pan with shortening.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir in cinnamon (1/2 teaspoon) and almond extract until well blended.
- With floured fingers, press dough mixture evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- In small bowl beat egg white and water until frothy. Brush over dough. Sprinkle evenly with almonds and sugar.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Cut into bars.