1/2 Photos of Scallops and Cauliflower
We really enjoyed this with a tossed salad. The original recipe said to slice the cauliflower in 1/2 inch slices but I sliced mine in the food processor, so the slices were quite thin but we really liked it this way. Recipe source: Prevention
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Line cookie sheet with foil and spray with Pam.
- 3Slice cauliflower (see note in description) using a food processor (thickest setting) or slice crosswise in 1/2 inch slices. Arrange on prepared pan and spray with Pam and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until browned, turning once during cooking. Turn off oven but leave pan in oven to keep warm.
- 4Pat scallops dry and season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- 5Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add scallops and cook turning once until golden brown on both sides (about 10 minutes total). Transfer to bowl.
- 6Add shallots, capers and tomatoes to pan and cook stirring until tender (2 minutes). Stir in vinegar and then return scallops to pan along with the parsley. Heat through until heated through (2 minutes).
- 7Arrange cauliflower in serving bowl or individual plates and top with scallops and cooking liquids. Sprinkle with the nuts.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops and Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 640.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar