Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This recipe was given to me years ago. My family loves this, especially my Mother.
Make and share this Scalloped Potatoes, Etc recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan, stir in flour, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in milk, cook until thickened. Set aside.
- For casserole, layer half of all vegetables and ham in a greased 2 quart casserole dish, cover with half of white sauce. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over all.
- Bake , covered, for 1 hour.
- Remove cover and bake 10 minutes longer.
I really enjoyed these potatoes! I especially like the added flavor the carrots give! I didn't have a green pepper, but it was still delicious! I made this as a side for grilled chicken so didn't add the ham. Really great! I will be making these again! Made for Every Day is a Holiday!