Recipe by Darkhunter
A quick and easy and flavorful recipe from the vegetable website. Can be made with or without the broccoli.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
I loved this! I used a 14 oz bag of broccoli florets and 1/3 cup parm, fontina, asiago cheese blend with 2/3 cup mozzarella because I already had them. It tasted great and I will make again with the swiss. I defrosted my partially-thawed broccoli by pouring the boiled potatoes and water over them in my collander. It worked great as a shortcut. Baked mine for 1 hour as it was bubbling a lot. Thank you so much for this recipe AuntSana!!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed potato soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 3 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Parboil potato slices approximately 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine soup, milk, sur cream, grated cheese and onion.
- Add drained potato slices and drained, thawed broccoli. Stir until well mixed.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Transfer mixture to dish.
- Bake 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.