- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Stir the soup, milk, and black pepper with a whisk or fork in a small bowl. Layer half of the potatoes, half of the onion, and half of the soup mixture in a 1 1/2-qt casserole. Repeat the layers. Place butter over the soup mixture. Sprinkle with the paprika. Cover.
- 2. Bake at 400 for 1 hour. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more or until the potatoes are fork-tender.