I've had this recipe for longer than I care to remember. My SIL served it to me a million years ago; I loved it and was surprised that it contained eggplant... which I thought I didn't like. It is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook eggplant in salted, boiling water for 6-7 minutes until tender; drain.
- 2Mix soup and milk in large bowl; add egg.
- 3Stir in eggplant, onion, and bread crumbs, tossing lightly to mix.
- 4Turn into a greased 8x8" or 10x6" pan; sprinkle w/ grated cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped (Aubergine) Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 465.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing