Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This can be eaten as a side dish or dessert. It can be eaten as a weeknight or for thanksgiving. I got this recipe from a bag of pepperidge farm stuffing mix
- 59.14 ml butter
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml orange zest
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 354.88 ml cornbread stuffing mix
- 118.29 ml pecans
- 453.59 g can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 4 large apples, peeled and sliced
- Combine butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, zest and pecans and stuffing mix.
- Combine apples, cranberry sauce and juice.
- mix half of stuffing mixture into apples.
- spread into a buttered casserole dish.
- sprinkle rest of stuffing mixture over top.
- bake on 375 for 40 minutes.