Southern Living Ultimate Quick and Easy Cookbook Other time: 30 minutes to marinate
Make and share this Scallop-Veggie Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in warm water 30 minutes. Drain.
- Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place scallops, zucchini, and onion in a large zip-top freezer bag. Add lemon juice mixture; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Remove scallops and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread scallops and zucchini 1/4-inch apart onto 3 skewers. Thread onion 1/4-inch apart onto remaining 3 skewers.
- Grill onion, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 F) 5 minutes; add scallops. Grill, covered with grill lid, 15 additional minutes, turning once. Serve scallops and vegetables with lemon wedges.
Delicious! So easy to throw together. These cooked up perfectly and were so nice and smokey tasting from the grill. Generous portions, and since we were starving tonight this worked for us! Made for My Three Chefs.