- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion, of choice
- 1 medium cooked chicken breast (about 4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (or alternate)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon dill
- fresh lime juice (tsp)
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice the veggies into a bowl.
- Shred the chicken with a fork, pulling against the grain of the meat, so it"flakes".
- Mix the dressing elements together and check for the salt and pepper.
- Mix the salad dressing with the chicken and veggies.
- Let stand in refrigeration for 30 minutes or more.
- Serve over leafy greens.
- Serves 2.