Recipe by Scandigirl
This is a wonderful winter pancake for a brunch or for a Sunday morning for your loved one.
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 small potato, peeled and grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- oil (for frying)
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix grated carrot and potato together.
- Add the eggs, flour and chives.
- Season well.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- When hot, drop a Tbsp.
- of carrot mixture into the oil (you need to make 6) and flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden, flip over and repeat other side.
- Drain on paper towels, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Skewer a stack of 3 with the rosemary stick and drizzle with tomatoes and olive oil.
- Serve with sausages.