- 30 g butter
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander or 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in sauce pan (which has a lid).
- Add chopped onions, stir and allow to cook until soft.
- Stir in crushed garlic.
- Add couscous, stir.
- Add chicken stock, stir and bring to boil.
- Remove off heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in coriander or parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side dish.