Simple cous cous perfect for side dish.
Make and share this Savoury Couscous recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in sauce pan (which has a lid).
- Add chopped onions, stir and allow to cook until soft.
- Stir in crushed garlic.
- Add couscous, stir.
- Add chicken stock, stir and bring to boil.
- Remove off heat, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in coriander or parsley.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side dish.
*Reviewed for Zaar World Tour 3* Couscous doesn't get any easier than this! Nice and easy to prepare with great flavours. An easy versatile side dish. Thanks for another great recipe
I made this recipe last night to go with pork chops. We loved it. I used parsley since my cilantro isnt growiing yet but very good. Thank you for sharing your recipe with me.
Delicious AND easy! My annoyingly picky husband and 2 and 3 year old children ate it...and I loved it too!