Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy and refreshing that I don't buy salsa in a jar anymore. Top poached eggs, steamed veggie, or meat. Mix into scrambled eggs. Serve with baked tortilla chips or in tacos.
- 3 cups tomatoes, chopped (6 tomatoes)
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped (1/2 onion)
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or 2 Tbsp canned diced mild chile)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.