Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are a different appetizer than what you normally see, and if you love stuffing they are a perfect bite size snack!
Top Review by Soup Fly *
These were a tasty appetizer and the stuffing mix makes them a breeze to prepare! I made 24 slightly larger balls and baked them for 30 minutes. Served with white wine dijon mustard for dipping.
- 1 box seasoned stuffing mix, prepared as directed (Stove Top, etc.)
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and completely drained of all liquid
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese or 2 tablespoons romano cheese
- Dijon mustard or honey mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine prepared stuffing with spinach, egg and cheese in a large bowl.
- Form 1 inch balls out of mixture.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20- 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve on toothpicks with mustard for dipping.