Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is delicious served with black beans and yellow rice as sides. My husband just raves about this recipe which I made up one evening while looking for something other than chicken to accompany rice and beans.
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add mushrooms, scallions, tomato and garlic.
- Saute over medium heat until limp.
- Add fish sauce and lemon juice.
- Add vermouth.
- Add shrimp and cook until just pink, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay and ground pepper.