Savory Mexican Potato Tart
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine warm mashed potatoes, flour, cornmeal, 3 tablespoons oil, garlic salt and black pepper in large bowl; mix into smooth dough.
- Dust hands with flour. Press potato mixture onto bottom and up side of ungreased 10-inch flan or tart pan with removable bottom; set aside.
- Combine taco sauce with onion in small bowl; spread evenly over potato mixture. Top potato mixture with chicken, cheese and jalapeno. Sprinkle with oregano and remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until potato mixture is heated through. Cool tart slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Carefully loosen tart from rim of pan using table knife. Remove rim from pan.
- Remove potato tart from pan bottom; cut into wedges. Serve with guacamole. Garnish, if desired.