Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
If you are looking for a quick and easy loaf recipe, this is definitely the one! It's always a favorite for my guests! I've modified the recipe slightly to make it low fat without losing any of the original flavour or texture.
- Mix milk and lemon juice in a measuring cup and let sit 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix all ingredients (batter), including the milk EXCEPT for the last 3 together (topping) with a hand mixer.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the last 3 ingredients (topping) together using a fork.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan or 2 loaf pans and cut the topping into the batter by spoonful into the top of the loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Enjoy!