1/1 Photo of Savory Low Fat Cinnamon Loaf
1 hr 5 mins
If you are looking for a quick and easy loaf recipe, this is definitely the one! It's always a favorite for my guests! I've modified the recipe slightly to make it low fat without losing any of the original flavour or texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk and lemon juice in a measuring cup and let sit 5 minutes.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix all ingredients (batter), including the milk EXCEPT for the last 3 together (topping) with a hand mixer.
- 3In a separate small bowl, mix the last 3 ingredients (topping) together using a fork.
- 4Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan or 2 loaf pans and cut the topping into the batter by spoonful into the top of the loaf.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Low Fat Cinnamon Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (943 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 249.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g