Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This of coarse can de doubled!
- 2 medium russet potatoes, unpeeled, halved lenghwise, deeply scored on cut sides
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste, or use white salt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- Combine butter, lemon juice, salt and garlic powder.
- Place potatoes on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Brush butter mixture on the cut sides of potatoes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-40 mins, or until potatoes are done.
A new way to make potatoes that I really liked and am going to use a lot from now on!
DH and I didn't care for these. I doubled the recipe and it just seemed like the lemon was very overwhelming. I am also thinking we didn't like the lemon and season salt combination. We ended up not eating much of them. Sorry.
My favoutite flavourers in such an easy dish. Really complimented the steak recipe I used recipe#93678. Will be making these many times I am sure:)