- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, Campbell's Healthy Request
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried parsley)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup green peppers or 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 4 lemon slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Spay nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray and heat 1 minute Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove Chicken.
- Add soup, water, parsley, lemon juice, paprika and pepper. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until done. Garnish with lemon slices.