Adopted Parisian's Note:
Sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach, and crumbled feta cheese each lend their distinctive flavors to this unique steak dish. Your guests will rave, but you don't have to admit that it only took you a few minutes to prepare!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll each raw steak on a cutting board.
- 2Sprinkle the inside of each unrolled steak with 1 teaspoon with 1 teaspoons seasoning salt, 1 teaspoons garlic.
- 3Spread 1/8 cup feta on each steak.
- 4Layer 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes and cover with 1/2 cup spinach leaves.
- 5Roll each steak back into a spiral and secure with a couple toothpicks.
- 6Drizzle each steak with 1 tablespoon Worcestershire.
- 7Barbecue approximately 15 minutes until steak is cooked to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Italian Skirt Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.3
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 135.2 mg
- Sodium 825.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 59.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: