Recipe by Adopted Parisian
Sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach, and crumbled feta cheese each lend their distinctive flavors to this unique steak dish. Your guests will rave, but you don't have to admit that it only took you a few minutes to prepare!
- 4 skirt steaks
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll each raw steak on a cutting board.
- Sprinkle the inside of each unrolled steak with 1 teaspoon with 1 teaspoons seasoning salt, 1 teaspoons garlic.
- Spread 1/8 cup feta on each steak.
- Layer 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes and cover with 1/2 cup spinach leaves.
- Roll each steak back into a spiral and secure with a couple toothpicks.
- Drizzle each steak with 1 tablespoon Worcestershire.
- Barbecue approximately 15 minutes until steak is cooked to desired doneness.