Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A fun breakfast for kids to make (with supervision). I made this with my four year old at a "Kids Cook" type of business.
- 6 slices sandwich bread
- 6 tablespoons cooked ham, diced and divided
- 6 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Prepare muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Remove crusts from bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Tuck bread in muffin tine with 4 corners sticking out. Add 1 tablespoons ham and 1 tablespoons cheese in each tin.
- Crack 6 eggs in a bowl and beat with a fork. Pour over ham and cheese, dividing the eggs among the 6 cups. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place muffin tin in oven and bake 25 minutes or until done.
Thank you for sharing your recipe Mickey. We enjoyed this for brunch the other day. Quick and easy to make with lovely results. I found that the egg was a little heavy, next time I make this and there will be a next time, I will add a little cream to the egg before I pour it over the cheese and ham . Made for Spring Pac 2014.