A yummy healthy soup! It's super easy to divide this recipe. This is also good in the crock pot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 3 small onions, chopped (or one very large)
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 cups water
- 9 teaspoons chicken base, I like Better Than Bouillon brand
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
- dried parsley
- 1Heat the butter in a large kettle.
- 2Add the onions, carrots, celery, bell peppers, and garlic. Saute until the veggies soften.
- 3Add the water, chicken base, poultry seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Add the chicken, simmer for 30 minutes.
- 6Add the parsley to taste, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Chicken & Veggie Soup
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 124.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g