1/1 Photo of Savory Brunch Pizza
Adopted Parisian's Note:
Crisp, delicious hashbrowns make the crust of this fabulous brunch pizza! Topped with eggs, spices, and fresh, crisp veggies, this brunch dish is sure to become a favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Cover a baking stone with parchment paper.
- 3For crust: Combine potato, egg, salt and pepper in mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 4Spread the mixture into 14 inch circle on prepared stone: pat down with back of spoon. Bake ten minutes.
- 5For egg topping: Whisk eggs and milk in mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 6Microwave 3 minutes; stir then microwave an additional 3 minutes.
- 7Spread cooked egg mixtures evenly over potato crust.
- 8Top with ham, mushrooms, green onion, and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Return to oven bake 10 min, broil until desired crispness attained.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Brunch Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.7
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 219.4 mg
- Sodium 512.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g