Recipe by Candace L.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A hearty breakfast that leaves your taste buds wanting more!
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup medium cheddar
- 1 cup Little Smokies sausage
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pan and prepare Shredded Hash Browns as directed.
- In a separate pan, fry eggs until just done- the yoke should still be runny. Remove eggs and pour your Lil Smokies into the pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes. Shake the pan around every minute or so to promote even browning.
- Divide the cooked Hash Browns onto 2 plates (these will be big servings). Top with 2 fried eggs and about half of the Lil Smokies each. Top with cheddar cheese and your salsa of choice. Enjoy!