Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe comes from my stepmother. I make these often with spaghetti.
Make and share this Savory Breadsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Add all ingredients to your bread machine, except 1T.
- water and egg white.
- Use dough or manual cycle on your bread machine.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Divide dough into 30 pieces.
- Roll each into an 8 inch rope on a lightly floured surface.
- Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until puffy.
- About 20-25 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat water and egg white.
- Brush over dough.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
These are absolutely delicious! Thanks for posting the recipe!