1/3 Photos of Savory Bread Pudding Cupcakes
Adapted to be vegetarian friendly from Sandra Lee's Money -Saving Meals I think a vegetable added to these would taste better, but I have not figured out what kind yet. Sandra added mushrooms to hers, but I cannot deal with the fungi.
My Private Note
bread p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl whisk together the cheese, eggs,soy milk, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Add the cubed bread to the egg mixture and let the egg and bread mixture sit for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator to allow the bread to absorb the liquid.
- 3Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 4Remove the egg mixture from the refrigerator, Ladle the bread pudding mixture into the muffin tins and bake until set, about 30 to 35 minutes. Remove the puddings from the muffin tins to a serving platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Bread Pudding Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 365.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: