Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
These pork chops are seasoned well enough to put on the BBQ grill but are baked instead. When done they are juicy and tender. The seasonings are an estimate, as any cook will tell you we generally eyeball them to taste.
- Heat grill or frying pan to 350 degrees. Lightly spray with oil.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay pork chops on a flat surface and trim the fat.
- Season pork chops by sprinkling a a thin layer of all the seasonings on one side.
- Place chops seasoned side down on grill.
- Season second side while the seasoned side lightly browns.
- Once lightly browned flip chops and lightly brown the second side.
- Transfer chops into a shallow non stick 2.5 quart baking pan.
- Lightly spread a thin coat of Mayo on the side of the pork chop that is facing up.
- Place chops in oven (uncovered) and reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove chops and brush on Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.
- Place chops back in the over for three minutes.
- Remove chops and let rest 1 minute.