Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is not your average brussels sprout dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Cut an x in the core of each sprout.
- In a pan, cook the sprouts according to package directions; drain. Remove and set aside.
- To the pan, add soup, milk and thyme; heat through.
- Return sprouts to pan; stir to coat.
- Move to a dish; sprinkle with almonds.