Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is really easy to add other vegetables to, like broccoli or green beans, and is a super-easy side dish.
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into half-moons
- 1 (10 ounce) jar roasted red peppers packed in oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Slice the red peppers into strips.
- Pour the oil into a skillet and heat over med-high heat.
- Add zucchini and sauté until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and red pepper strips and sauté 1-2 more minutes.
We really liked this vegetable dish. And it was so simple to prepare! The addition of the lemon juice during sauteeing really was a nice touch. I will make this often.