1/1 Photo of Sauteed Zucchini and Roasted Red Peppers
This is really easy to add other vegetables to, like broccoli or green beans, and is a super-easy side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into half-moons
- 1 (10 ounce) jar roasted red peppers packed in oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1Slice the red peppers into strips.
- 2Pour the oil into a skillet and heat over med-high heat.
- 3Add zucchini and sauté until tender, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add lemon juice and red pepper strips and sauté 1-2 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauteed Zucchini and Roasted Red Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers packed in oil