Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
The relish brings a fresh taste to a simply prepared tuna steak.
Make and share this Sauteed Tuna Steaks With Orange-Jalapeno Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Combine tarragon, fruit sections, raspberries, and jalapeno.
- Mix and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle each steak with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll in the flour.
- Shake off any excess flour.
- Heat the oil in lg non-stick pan.
- Put steaks in hot oil and cook 3 minutes per side until each side is lightly browned.
- Serve each steak with relish.